Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General comments

TOPIC: Debuff changes... HELP!

Debuff changes... HELP! 9 months 3 weeks ago #956

• Kipcha
Ok, I updated my healbot last night. Most of my custom debuffs are no longer showing up and I don't understand why. I have a custom set for Weakened Soul, that is still showing up but my Mark of Arrogance is not there anymore. Its set at 9. Can someone explain the custom tab to me now that its changed? And is it possible to change colors for misc and effect debuffs, and to find out what they are?

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Debuff changes... HELP! 9 months 3 weeks ago #957

• Spankyham
  • Thank you received: 28
Mark of Arrogance is a Magic Effect, This should show up on Healbot as it has nothing to do with Custom Debuffs, If your a Class that cannot Dispel Magic then make sure you have "Magic" Ticked in the Custom Cures Tab.
We had another person have the same problem with this, He fixed when he changed the Magic Priority to 1, Try that.

Damaging Debuffs are Debuffs which inflict Damage to you,
Effect Debuffs are anything which apply a Effect (Example: Corrosive Blast from Immerseus leaves a effect which increases the Damage of the next Corrosive Blast by 25%)
Misc Debuffs: Are Debuff which are not Damaging or Effects, They are "Everything Else Debuffs" like Fixates etc.

You can change the Categories of all these by going to Cures --> Custom, Then selecting Custom From the Drop Down List, Then Selecting which Sub Category you want to change.
If you don't want to see Colors for the Debuffs in any of the Categories then just change the Opacity by moving the Slider down to the very Bottom on the Color Menu.
You'll need to do this for every sub Catagory, Damaging, Effects or Misc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kipcha

Debuff changes... HELP! 9 months 3 weeks ago #958

• Kipcha
Ok, I'll give that a shot! Thank you!

Debuff changes... HELP! 9 months 2 weeks ago #971

• snaomi
  • Thank you received: 12
Nice, I have been looking into this myself. Now that I got rid of that awful dark purple colour for debuffs that I did not manually add myself, is there a way that basically ANY magic debuffs (if added by me or Healbot just has them) are shown as blue, curses as orange without me needing to set it up as such?

E.g. there is Mark of Arrogance which, since the update, turned into the custom purple despite it being a magic debuff. So I had to go, add it to the debuffs and change its colour to blue.

- Default custom debuffs categories can now have colours set per category and priority set per category - < if that is what it means, I'm not entirely sure.

Debuff changes... HELP! 9 months 2 weeks ago #972

• Spankyham
  • Thank you received: 28
Nice, I have been looking into this myself. Now that I got rid of that awful dark purple colour for debuffs that I did not manually add myself, is there a way that basically ANY magic debuffs (if added by me or Healbot just has them) are shown as blue, curses as orange without me needing to set it up as such?

You would have to change the Default Colors in the relevant Healbot LUA files, There just set as random colors, I think Magic and Curses are just something you would have to change yourself, But it takes 2 seconds to do am sure you'll live.

As for the Mark of Arrogance Issue, I was added to Custom Debuffs a few versions ago because people said that It was not showing up on there raid frames, So adding it to Custom was a Temporary Fix, However if you delete it from Custom Debuffs and set your Magic Priority to 1, It will show up fine.
- Default custom debuffs categories can now have colours set per category and priority set per category - < if that is what it means, I'm not entirely sure.

What this means is if you go to your Healbot Options -- Cures ----> Custom then select Custom from the Catagory Drop Down list, You can change the Colors and Priorities all Damaging, Effect, Misc Debuffs etc

For example, There are 162 Debuffs in the Damaging Category and they set to Priority 10 by Default, and there Color is set to I think Dark Gray, But if you wanted to make all of them Priority 4 and change the color of them all you can do this though the Category ---> Custom menu on the Cures Tab.

Debuff changes... HELP! 9 months 2 weeks ago #973

• snaomi
  • Thank you received: 12
Ok, I will live /sniff

And thanks :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ctshammy
Moderators: Strife, Hermis, ctshammy, kubik
Time to create page: 0.564 seconds